Working closely with the National Grid, our composite transition piece system is a huge step forward in safety and efficiency, solving major problems for the national gas transmission network at a reduced cost over the systems life-time.
The solution allows easy access to gas transmission pipes at pit wall transitions for inspection and maintenance and has been proven to provide effective sealing around pipes, allowing pipe transitions to be inspected by a two-man crew.
- Reduced cost over the systems life-time
- Allows easy access to gas transmission pipes at pit wall transitions for inspection and maintenance
- Provide effective sealing around pipes allowing pipe transitions to be inspected by a two-man crew
- National Grid UK have reported that this will provide sealing for at least 50 years
- Removes the need for excessive on-site equipment
The Composites Transition Piece animation outlines the award-winning solution to pipework corrosion and provides a viable solution to existing methods that are both costly and time-consuming. Post installation, no further excavation is required, expanding seals prevent water and corrosion issues, the CTP is certified as a G19 standard solution by National Grid.
CTP can also be used in the oil industry and we can offer a full design and delivery service for the parts.
Click the link to view National Grid’s introductory video. //www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=GH96Kk-cBII